In 1902, the far-sighted and faithful members of the Smith’s Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church, South congregation voted to move their existing church of a new Prosper location that today serves as the location for Prosper United Methodist Church. More than 100 years later a group of far-sighted and faithful members of Prosper UMC voted to purchase a larger parcel of land to develop a new campus to meet the needs of future generations.
In June of 2019, Prosper UMC purchased a 39 acre parcel of land at the corner of Preston Road and Coleman Avenue. This land will be the future home of Prosper UMC.
As plans progress, we will provide updates on this page.
The Building Committee can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org